Sunday, April 28, 2013

Orahami Owl Party

Today a friend of mine is having an Oragami Owl party. Its Sunday, lazy day for me usually. Our group of friends like to host parties ( pampered chef, scentsy, jewelry, etc.) on Sundays. It is the only time we all are not working or have plans with the husbands. It works best for us. So usually at these parties Im pretty laid back with my outfit. Who wants to wear heels on a Sunday besides at Church??? Not me! So this is my attire today. The shirt is a new one, first time wearing it. Perfect for M's upcoming 7 week TDY. My coach earrings are my favorite for casual fashion. Love my BKE jeans and Naughty Monkey shoes from the Buckle which I need to replace because I loved them a little too much... And of course no outfit is complete without a Coach purse!! This is my newest purse from the Coach Outlet Casual and Comfy!!

Casual Jewlery Party DayT

No comments:

Post a Comment