Friday, September 10, 2010

Your on the Air


Well I did it. I went on and did a live radio interview this morning. I was sitting there thinking yesterday after I agreed to do it and was trying to figure out why I said yes. I came to realize that 1. I am so proud of my husband and I want the world to see that 2. How can I say no to Mrs. JoAnn Carpenter and 3. Because its a once in a life time opportunity. So why not right? Well it went really well! It didnt just go well it went great, and was really fun! We decided to go on in groups of 3 instead of individually which made it less nerve wracking. The table was set up in the Mountain Home AFB gym next to the Bistro so alot of people were walking by and stopping and staring to see what was going on. Its not every day you see a live radio station set up somewhere you pass by everyday. Soo I did it. I conquered y fear.. well maybe not conquered it because I will always be nervous doing thing like that, but the point is I did it. I reached out to people and told the a little more about a life as a military spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment