Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Better day

Well today was a much better day then the past two days. I didnt get much sleep but more then I did the night before. I stayed up most of the night talking to Matt on Skype and then I actually got a phone call which was amazing. I loved seeing his handsome face and hear his voice. When I wasnt talking to him I actually fell asleep. I think being able to talk to him for more then 5 minutes and seeing him put me at ease and let me relax alot. It was really nice. Also he was in the airport for a while today so I got to chat with him on IM for a few hours. It was amazing. I might not get y usual full amount of sleep tonight because Im gonna still wake up to see if he is online often but I think tonight I will get the most I have had since this past weekend. It should be nice. Then Im off till 5PM tomorrow so hopefully I get to talk to him in the morning.
   Although being able to talk to him put me at ease now he is  in Iraq and that is going to make me nervous all over again. Now that they took combat troops out it scares me even more then if they had combat troops. So that might keep me up at night.... man Im ready for this deployment to be OVER!! Miss you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment