Monday, September 13, 2010

The most amazing husband in the world... just saying

Well I thought I would write a post about the man that has stolen my heart.  His name is LeBron.... ahahahah JK baby, although my handsome chocolate lab is pretty darn cute. Anyways back to what I was saying, without Matt I guess there would not be a 'Life as a Military Wife' blog because well, I wouldnt be a military wife.
  I have the most amazing husband in the world. He has truly changed my life for the better. I have been through so much in my life and just when I had lost all hope, trust, and faith he came into my life. Matt and I met trough a mutual friend of ours. Lets just say to this day I am thankful for Kenny for this very reason. From the first day I ever saw Matt I knew he was something amazing. He proved me right the first time we actually hung out alone. He is the most handsome man I have ever met, he is funny, charming, sweet,smart, and well just amazing. I honestly can say that I have never met someone like him. In fact it wasnt that I just never met anyone like him its that I honestly thought they didnt exist.I am so thankful that God brought him into my life.

Well baby if you are reading this which Im sure one day you will. I am so thankful for you. You are the love of my life and I dont know what I would do without you. I am so proud of you and what your doing Matt. Not many people have the courage to do what you do everyday.. put up with me. Lol jkjk im talking about sacrificing your life for people you do not even know. We miss you so much back home and can not wait till its all over and you are back here with us. Stay safe Matt and come home soon. I love you so much baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment