Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Military for 20? Or get out?

I have been  the one that has wanted Matt to stay in for the full twenty years or longer. He always brings up getting out going reserves and doing something else preferably in the law category. I never liked that idea. I can now say that I want him to get out. I am 100% sure that I do not want to live this life anymore. I dont want to go another day without him, another night. I want him to come home to me in six months and be here for good. I dont want to worry about the next deployment. I want more then ever for him to come home and tell me he is never going anywhere. That he is getting out of the military. I want to move to Ohio now and start our family now. I dont want to wait to move to Ohio and buy our house, I dont want to go through any more deployments after this one. I dont want this military life anymore. I know this is so selfish but the hurt of him being gone is way to bad. Im ready to have a normal life with the man I love. The one I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I never thought I would want to leave this lifestyle but I want it now and I dont know how much longer I can wait. Hopefully I dont have to wait any longer... I will give up seeing the world as long as I have him home for good. Its in Gods hands now... that and my husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment