Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st night

Well last night was the first night I slept without Matt. I honestly thought I would fall right asleep because I had such a sad and hectic weekend. All the teas would have made me fall right asleep... that was not the case. I was up for hours on end waiting for a phone call or email. Then about midnight I fell asleep only to wake up 30 minutes later to check my email and phone. I did this all night. Even when I knew he was on a 6 hour flight and I could sleep sound till about 6am. I was still up every hour to check for something from him. I needed something from him. At about 8 am I woke up for good. Took a fast shower and since have been attached to my computer. He was online for a few minutes which was nice but not nearly long enough. Then seeing a picture of him that was taken at an airport in Maine made me loose it all over again. I hate this, the fact I cant call or text him any time I want. Or even hug or kiss him. Today sucks. I am hoping to dont miss something an email or call while Im at the eye doctor today...

No comments:

Post a Comment