Saturday, September 11, 2010

Missing Him so much

Today is Military Appreciation day here in Mountain Home ID. We have  big parade and festival. This day has made me miss Matt so much. I rode on his squadrons float and was celebrating a day he should be here to celebrate too. I am here watching Ohio State beat Miami.. Thats Matt's favorite team he should be here watching this with me. He should be laying with me and taking the dogs to the park tonight with me then we come home and fall asleep watching a movie we have never seen or one we have seen a million times. He should be doing all of this stuff with me. He is missing so much these next six months. I know its 10x harder out there for him. I am lucky I have our home, dogs, and all the normal stuff while he is in  place thats not home that we arent at and he is working long hard hours in a very dangerous place.. but that doesnt mean I dont hurt too, that I dont miss him more then anything in this world. I really need him here holding me tonight.. and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment