Monday, September 23, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday
 
 
 
For Health Insurance and being able to go to the doctors when I need to.
 
 
 
That we are getting an invisible fence put in for the dogs today.
 
 
 
For family.
 
 
 
For weddings ( more on that at a different time)
 
 
 
For fall weather.
 
 
 
Today we are finally getting an invisible fence put in!  We were gonna go with a normal fence but after being quoted $10,000 for a simple fence we changed our minds. Country living has grown on us and besides the money issue, I think having a fence would change that feeling. There is nothing like having a huge open backyard. But with that said we need something to keep the dogs in and away from the road so an invisible fence is what needs to happen. This company is awesome though. They put it in and train all my dogs rather then just letting them find out for themselves. So I am petty excited!
 
 
We had all of M's family over Saturday for a bbq and later that night we sat around the fire just talking. It was amazing!! That is how I pictured living in my new home would be. What a blessing to be so close to family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment