Friday, September 6, 2013

August Starbox Review

This past month I decided to try a new makeup subscription box along with my Ipsy Glam Bag!

I read some great reviews on a subscription box from Starlooks called Starbox. The Starbox is $15 a month plus S&H. I believe mine came out to like $17.99.

This months box was the Natalie Corona Signature Starbox. Those of you who don't know who she is, she is an awesome girl that does youtube reviews and tutorials. Look her up!!

Here is what came in the August Starbox





                                                                     
    First was the GlitterGlam  In Emerald. I am not a huge fan of sparkles if you had read my reviews before but this was fun to try. Its a very light glitter unlike some that have huge chunks. The emerald would not have been a color I picked on my own but it is really pretty! I would probably say that I would not buy this product again but it was fun to try!



Next was the Infinity Lipstick In Endless Satin. I actually thought this color was so pretty.  It is the small picture. It is dark but perfect if
you wear the right things with it. I have never tried their lipsticks but loved them both.

The last product was another of their Infinity lipstick collections but in Eons Matte. This color was brighter then the Endless satin and pretty pink. From the tube it isn't something I would have picked but it looks really good on!

Their Box also comes with a little something extra and this box was a gym of some sort. Nothing I needed to keep but its a cute Idea! I will be getting one more Starbox this month and then will probably be cancelling it. I  love Ipsy much much more but it was fun to see what this one had to offer!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment