Monday, September 23, 2013

StarLooks StarBox: September Review

 I got my September StarBox from StarLooks today! Of course I am always excited for my subscription boxes every month. Sad to say this will be my last box with StarLooks. I am just not happy with their boxes. Ipsy is my go to. Much cheaper and better items! Not that I don't love the StarLooks brand though!!






First in My September StarLooks StarBox was the Lip Gloss in Pearl Necklace.
In the tube this is such a pretty color. I was afraid it would go on a bit metallic though. I was wrong.. it went on clear. I am not seeing any color to it what so ever. Which is fine I need a new clear coat for my lipsticks but still a bummer. No one wants to spend $12.00 for a clear coat, especially when its such an awesome brand! I would have loved to have some color! The lip gloss ( besides the color) is really awesome though!

Price:$12.00



Next in the box was their Infinity Eyeliner  In Milky Way.
 
 


First off I am not a fan of any color eyeliner besides Black. So, although I will try this maybe as something a little different, I will not use it as my main liner. It is a pretty color though, just not for a liner. It is very creamy so I might actually try one of their liners in black.

Price: $13.00


Last was their Fashion Lashes
 Another one of their products I probably wont use. Unless I decide to use them at my brothers wedding in a few weeks, yes that's what I will do! These ones are a bit thick looking for me so I will have to give them a shot!

Price: $13.00



StarLooks had the idea of getting everyone to step out of the box this month. That's great!! Its always good to do, just not for me!  I am looking forward to seeing what other people have to say about the upcoming StarBoxes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment