Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ipsy Galm Bag: September

Its here!!! Let me start out by saying that Ohio is even more awesome because I get my Ipsy Galm Bag sooner then I did when we were in Idaho!! wooo! I just received the Tracking email yesterday and it was in my mailbox today. Huge surprise...but an awesome one! I feel like I got extra goodies in this months bag because of the Life Palette!

So here we are!






First was the Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted lip Balm in Big Apple. Its name says it all. This is a very bright color. More pink then red. I also feel like its more of a stain. It goes on dry. I need to add a clear gloss to help spruce it up a little. Its also a little bright for me! I was excited to try this thought since I loved their Gel Eyeliner that looks just like this!

 Price: $19.00


Next was the Elizabeth Mott Its So Big volumizing mascara in Black I believe. This was just a 4ml sample but I always love samples of mascara because I still haven't found one I love. This one went on nice. It has a thinner brush which I prefer the thicker ones but still seems to be good.

Price: $19.99 for a 10mL


Then we have the NYX Single eye Shadow in Deep Charcoal I am glad I got the darker color rather then the one in the sneak peek. It actually is a really pretty color, and NYX does a pretty good job when it comes to their eye shadows.
Price: $4.50



Next we have the StarLooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian. I have been getting StarLooks subscription boxes so I am always excited to try more of their stuff. We have gotten their lip liner in our Glam Bag a few months back. This eye liner goes on really smooth! The color is great. Not sure if it can last through the entire day yet.



 Price: $12.00


Last we have the Freeman Beauty Facial paper in 2 different types. Brightening, Purifying, and hydrating. I have not tried them yet because I barely have time to wash my makeup off this past month let alone use a facial mask! BUT I am really excited to try this one. It seems so easy!
 
Price: $5.77 per pouch



We also got a little bonus in our bags this month (Im assuming we all did). It was a sample of EM makeups The Life Palette career life. It is a sample of 4 of their cheek, eyes, and lip colors that come in the complete Palette. This Palette actually looks pretty awesome to me. Its a ton of different colors and when you are finished with one section, you can just pop it out and fill it with a different one.

 
 
Price: $75.00 for the full Palette
 
 
I think this bag was defiantly better then the past two months. It seems like Ipsy is really getting their act together. Especially when it comes to listening to their customers. I just took the review questions and they have changed since the last few times to really get better ideas on what I want. Way to go Ipsy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment