Friday, March 4, 2011

Ungreatful Son of a B

Well today I was driving from town to bsase and wasnt paying attetion. So of course I started to speed got oulled over all that jazz. Well this cop was a complete ass. When I was being nice ad asked how he was he stated " Well I could be better but I pulled you over". He then asked me how my driving record was in California. Why does he need to know this? He then asked how it was in Idaho.. Wht does that matter.. cant he tell by looking up my info? After that as he was walking away I said to myself my husband is going to kill me. He steped back said "where is he"? I said Iraq he said "I dont care if your husband is in Iraq" the why did you ask?? And you are an ungreatful son of a B. My husband is in Iraq fighting for YOU and YOUR dumb ass job and you are here being rude and giving his wife a ticket? He then said " he will be happy Im giving you a ticket, you could have wrecked" I asure you sir my husband will NOT be happy you are giving me a ticket...

Soo Mr Officer Tooie Badge number 2255..... F you and your stupid ticket!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this made me laugh! Not because you got the ticket, I know that sucks! But I laugh reading it knowing I would be doing the exact same thing! Hope your husband wasn't TOO mad!

    ReplyDelete