Friday, March 11, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

  1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? Countdowns are amazing!! Keeps me getting through the day if the only thing I have to live for is to cross another day off the calendar lol. Also being around other wives whos husbands are gone as well keep me up beat and positive!
  2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? Lets see.... Ever concert I have been to has ended up having a horror story which, in the end, made me hate concerts... so i will say the backstreet boys when I was little only because thats the only concert that didnt have something bad happen!
  3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?  Well I grew up in Colorado so I would say that I miss being so close to the mountains to go boarding and the food and shopping, now California is where I moved from to become a military wife which I still call home. I miss the beach so so bad.. and the food lol man I love food!
  4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?Anything to help children... 
  5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?Oh gosh we are back to me loving food with this one. I want bread.. I love bread and butter ( fatty!) and pasta and potatoes, and rotisserie chicken omgosh so yummy! Lets not forget big fat piece of chocolate cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment