Friday, March 4, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? 
 No way Air Force is the only branch for us!


2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? 
I dont think there is anywhere I wont go if he is there by my side but there are some bases I rather not go.. 


3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? 
Hmmm 26 would be kinda cool.. lol but IDK I want to grow old with my husband and experience life with him


4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? 
Frosted Flakes!! I go through phases of my fav cereal and right now Im really hooked on frosted flakes


5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  
I mostly drink water.. sometimes if its cold I go for hot cocoa but water is my drink of choice all day

No comments:

Post a Comment