Monday, March 28, 2011

Military Life from Alpha To Zulu

"How would I describe my lifestyle to someone who had never experienced it before?  If I had to sum up life as a military family in 30 words or fewer, which words would I use?" This is how I see life as a military wife.
 
Alpha - Absent
Bravo- Brave
Charlie-chaotic
Delta-Deployments
Echo - Emotional
Foxtrot- Frightening
Golf- Giving
Hotel-
India-
Juliet-
Kilo-
Lima-
Mike-
November-
Oscar- on-going
Papa-Patriotic
Quebec-
Romeo- rough
Sierra-
Tango
- Travel
Uniform- unpredictable
Victor-
Whiskey-
X-Ray
Yankee
Zulu
 
I will finish this throughout the week.. This takes some thinking lol

1 comment:

  1. It's definitley a different lifestyle! I'm excited to see the rest of your words they're all great so far! Hope you're enjoying having your hubby back!! :D I tagged you in handwriting fun if you wanna come play along :)

    ReplyDelete