Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project Gratitude Day 30

I am thankful for another day down!! My husband comes home soon!

I am thankful for the rain.. man I love the rain.

Today I have to get some of Matts favorite snacks in the house. He wants to go to the commissary with me the day after he gets back which I just love. i love it when I catch him sneaking in a couple packs of cookies or I get to the checkout and notice he snuck in so much junk food and there he is with a big smile on his face. I have missed that. So Im happy he told me to just get a few things for the house so he can come too. I miss having him pick out the meat! LOL I hate picking out steak. After that, if the rain clears up, me and Tricia are hoping to get out with the dogs and her boys to possibly go for a nice long walk. LeBron is grounded from the dog park till daddy gets home ( unless I cave in tomorrow) and so I need to take him on a walk.
That makes me think.. I am also thankful for Tricia. She is becoming a great friend to me.

My list of todos is almost finished! This is sooo soo exciting. Im hoping Matts stuff gets here today so I can wash it and have it put away before he comes home.



No comments:

Post a Comment