Friday, March 18, 2011

Military Spouses Friday Fill in

  1. What are some  of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? Well we talk on the phone and email and sometimes skype..
  2. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? Oh wow IDK I did make my husband a 'while yo were away' scrapbook for Christmas this year when he was deployed. He loved it
  3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?  I woudnt say encourage but I would support my child
  4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? Car payments because there are the most expensive
  5. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse?It will be seeing my husband step off the plane but I would say when he was put in charge of a detachment for this deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment