Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting back into the 'Wife' Routine

So we arent too far off from the day my husband gets home from Iraq (yayyyyyyyy!!) I was sitting there looking at my list of things I have to get done as it quickly is getting shorter, because well Im excited. I then started thinking about all the 'wife' duties I havent really needed to do because I have been living like a bachlorette for over 6 months. I dont cook unless I want to so most of the time dinners consist of doritos, a bowl of ice cream, or my favorite: nothing! I sit and watch lifetime movies all day or whatever else I feel like with no worries about having to fight with anyone over the remote. I  rarely wear makeup unless Im going out somewhere important. I live in Matts basketball shorts and shirts that are too big. I shave only when Im going to the doctors, because thats the most action I have gotten in 6 months. Me and the dogs take up most the whole bed. My stuff has taken up the whole bathroom and well I am up all through the night because I cant ever sleep and sometimes I lay in bed all day long only moving for food and to go to the bathroom lol. All that has to change thats for sure. Starting next week Im going to have to cook actual meals everyday for dinner and breakfast, I have to share the tv unless I want to be in separate rooms as my husband, I should probably shave more then once a week and wear decent clothes to sleep in so Im somewhat attractive to him, I have to share the bathroom and our bed, and clean up after 2 which with him home is ore like cleaning up after 4. My vacation was fun now its time to but on the wife hat and do what I was made for! I wonder how long it will take me to get back on track and remember farting is not something my husband wants to hear hahahaha jk

No comments:

Post a Comment