Sunday, December 26, 2010

Almost there

Well Christmas is FINALLY over! I know thats sad to say right? I have been waiting for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to be over since Matt left. One because the Holidays are just gloomy without him here, and Two because it meant that this Deployment is almost over. When it hit that half way point it didnt feel like it was half way with the Holidays and such just around the corner. I wanted to make it to January 1st. That was my goal because it seemed like after the Holidays it will be all down hill from there. Im really hoping thats the case. I hope that January flys by and then Feb. should go by fast because it will be nothing but working, working out, and getting ready for Matt to come home in March. Of course we wont have a date till days before if that but knowing that I can say its next month, or even better, this month is gonna be a great feeling. Not too much longer please go by fast!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment