Wednesday, December 1, 2010

preparing for surgery

Well its the week before my surgery and I am busy busy busy preparing for it. I have to make sure my house is clean, there is food in the pantry that I am able to prepare, the dogs are ready, all my errands are ran, I have shipped out Matt's Christmas package, my cheer girls are set for Hillary to take over for a week or possibly two, and last but not least my finals are finished. So far I have gone grocery shopping and its Wednesday... Hmmm lol. I think tomorrow I will clean the house and finish up a few last minute things to put in Matts Christmas package before practice. Friday I have another Pre Op Appointment the an appointment in town then right back up to base to go to Bunco Night at JoAnn's since this is my last fun event I can do until Probably the squadron Christmas Party.. Its going to be a long boring week in bed and even after that I wont be able to do much. Hmmm I guess  I can catch up on books that I need to read, and I can watch every movie I own lol. And I will prolly blog a lot but how boring will my post be haha well off to do HW..

No comments:

Post a Comment