Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here we go!

This is it the down hill portion of this horrid deployment! Just a few months and then the wait for the " Baby Im coming Home" phone call. Man I can NOT wait for that. Those will be the most sweetest words I hear until I hear " Mrs. Gainer your pregnant". I can only imagine hearing those words. That feeling will truly be amazing and nothing will be able to bring me down. Ahhhhh I cant help but smile and get butterflies when I think about him coming home.

 I am back on my feet and rolling since my surgery. I am able to get back to teaching which I taught my first class last Friday. Truly amazing If I say so myself! Then my 3rd-6th grade girls Cheerleading started again last night. That group of girls are just a riot already. They have such active personalities which is really awesome. This season should be great. I will miss my 1st and 2nd grade girls but Im excited to get this season rolling! I am also finishing up classes at UOPX as well as starting classes at Ashford and working my butt off to try to get into University of Southern Calis Masters program eventually. Then of course my Key Spouse stuff and planning the guys reintegration party. My mom comes out the last weekend of January for a few days and then February spending cleaning, getting in shape, and everything else to get ready for my baby to get home!!!! Ahhh sweet sweet bliss when I think of that. Man I can not wait! Keeping busy these last few months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment