Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sad to say Im missing Cali very much

Surf Beach
Im having a sad sad depressing day. Its making me miss California. Its making me miss Lompoc and Santa Barbara. I had a friend of mine .. i would call them up when I was down and say " lets go to surf" they would drop everything and we would go.. they wouldnt ask or say a word we would just go.. we would walk for miles in the water or just sit until i was ready to talk or not talk.Surf Beach is the one place I can go to that makes everything go away... even if its only for a little while. It was truly amazing. Not the best looking beach no but it was quite, no one was aloud in the water so there werent many people there. The waves where bigger then me. They would crash down and make such loud amazing sounds. Around 6pm was the most beautiful time. Seeing the sun set behind these huge crashing waves. The sight and that sound made everything go away. I would walk for miles along the water where only my feet would get wet, or I would sit up by the rail road tracks with my feet dug into the cold sand and just watch and listen. We didnt have to talk unless I wanted to. If I was alone it was nice to get my thoughts straight. I want to go back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment