Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Australia

I am so excited that Matt and I have finally decided on where we want to go on our delayed honeymoon!!! We had talked about Cancun or a cruise but we finally decided on going to Australia! Matt is planning our trip to Australia in April as we speak! We will drive to California to take the dogs to my mos house so they can spend time with their grandma while we are off on our beautiful much needed vacation. Its so exciting to think that in about 4 months not only will Matt be home with us again, but that we will be in sucha  beautiful place relaxing with just the two of us. I can not wait!!! Let another countdown begin soon once we set the official date! I am just so happy. Maybe this vacation will give us our last missing piece to our beautiful family :) Anyways I will keep you updated on the plans as they come about a little more.. And yes Im gonna brag because I have never done anything like this so I can lol jk jk It will be a nice little getaway for us two, then we will be home for a little before we head to Ohio to visit Matt's family and then home for a little again then off to Oregon to watch my brother Steven and Kim get married and see my family! Lets just say March, April, May, and June will be 4 amazing months. I can not wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you both. You definitely deserve four months of awesomeness AND bragging :)

    ReplyDelete