Thursday, December 16, 2010

He's wonderful

I really do have such an amazing husband. I know I say it so often sorry if it gets annoying but he is my world honestly. Im proud to be his wife. He puts a smile on my face when im down makes me laugh when Im stressed. He is so good to me. I know and trust that he will do anything and everything to take are of me and our future children. Man he is going to be such a great father. I can not wait to see his face the day we get pregnant, then when we have our child, then everyday after that. Its going to be truly amazing, it is truly amazing. This life with hi is truly amazing. The past hour all I can think about is him coming home. I will want to just run and jump on him. Legs wrapped around him kinda jumping. Is that appropriate? Probably not lol but boy is that what I want to do. Its gonna take a lot to keep from doing it. Thinking of that day he comes home in March puts a smile on my face and if just for a moment makes the day easier to bear.... I love you baby and cant wait for you to come home... the countdown is getting smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment