Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Life Long Plan

When I was moving I cam across a list I made at the beginning of the year of my life long goals.. what I wanted to do before I die, my bucket list. Of course there was things that everyone wants to do like travel the world and blah blah but Im figured I would list some things here for you to read..

 Fall in Love

Get married

Build our own home

Have a child

Learn a foreign language

Change someones life forever

Go Skinny Dipping

Get my masters degree

Live overseas for at least a year

Become a Teacher

Go On vacation somewhere other the the US or Mexico

Help out the needy

I cant think of the rest now and there were some more personal ones... but I believe everyone should do this at one point in their life.. and dont just write it do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment