Monday, July 29, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

 That M comes home THIS WEEK!



That M decided its ok to have a cleaning lady come do our out-processing cleaning so we dont have to stress about it 



That I was able to have a little girls day Saturday to relax and spend some time with the ladies Im going to miss the most



That everything with the seller of the new house totally turned around and she really is a sweet helpful lady



For the security system that is being put in our new house to help us stay safe!



Thats right we have just a few more days till we will be picking M up. I am so extreamly excited to have him home. Im trying to stay as busy as possible so it goes quickly but that is not really happening. Things have been getting cancelled making the days, and nights, seem twice as long. I guess maybe I should enjoy the calm and somewhat quite these last few days because when M gets home its going to be crazy getting things ready for our PCS. Oh did I mention that the movers come in 2 weeks!! Yikes!!! Im excited, Im stressed, and Im nervous, but mostly excited and READY!! At least I think Im ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment