Monday, July 15, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday

 That I am able to get into MJs doctor when needed, for the most part.



That My Grandma is now moved in with My Aunt and doing well



 That we bought an anual Zoo pass because MJ LOVES the zoo and its so fun to take him




That M is doing so well in his Recruiting class and he really enjoys it




That every day that passes is a day closer to when M comes home AND to when we move
 




As of Wednesday we are 4.5 weeks away from Moving to Ohio AND as of Thursday we are 2 weeks from when M gets home! I am going crazy with excitement. I have packed up pretty much all that I can pack that we are taking in the Uhaul with us that we dont use daily. My house is a complete mess with boxes and random stuff evey rwhere from when we sold bookshelves and such. This or Next week the Couch gets cleaned and hauled off to a friends house which will leave us with no couch ( my choice since I want it out of here before MJ ruins it) for a week and a half. Then when we get the new couches and chairs and tables they will sit in the wrapping so they dont get dirty before we move. Our house it becoming a complete mess. On one hand It makes me excited because we are so close, on the other hand my OCD comes out and I want to cry since everything does not look perfect.  I just have to keep telling myself why it looks that way. 

I hope these weeks fly by Im too excited!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment