Monday, July 15, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag : July

So excited that I got my Ipsy Glam bag sooner then last month! These products are just awesome!! I actually got everything that I wanted so that is really exciting! So here we go!!






First is the Pouty Pop Crayon by POP Beauty in coral crush ( the middle one). This is really exciting because It will go with my lip pencil from last month. I had never tried a lip crayon before so this was different for me. It is full size. It goes on nicely like a lip stick.





Price: $25.00 for a 6 pack



Next is the California Collection Eye Shadow Sample by BH Cosmetics. They came in Malibu, San Francisco, and Hollywood. If you look on their site each one is an actual pallet but we just got one color from each. Im always looking for a new color and brand of eye shadow so this is awesome to have.This brand is a popular brand with the Ipsy community.
Price: $9.95 for one Pallet




We also got the Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 moisturizer some came in regular, like mine,and some tinted. I guess I cant say I got everything I wanted because I wanted the tinted one but that is not a big deal at all.This was also a sample and Im so bummed of how small it was!!! .23 Oz!! Seriously?? Lol thats like two applications!! But other then that its nice!! It is unscented and goes on smoothly.



Price: $36.00 for a 1.7 Oz bottle



Now for the products that not everyone go the same. I got the Weather Proof Humidity Spray from Big Sexy Hair. This one I was really excited for because we are moving to Ohio and my hair is going to be horrible in the humidity. Im not excited for that. I dont live in humidity so I have no idea how to deal with this daily lol I have not tried this yet only because, again, its not humid here so it would be a waste. So Im not sure how it works just yet. It has a very faint smell which is nice. It also is a very fine mist not thick so that is awesome. So excited to try this next month!



Price: $18.95 for a 3.4 oz bottle




And Last is the Straight up Color Nail Lacquer In MaTai. Again I was excite for this because I am OBSESSED with nail polish. I paint my nails every few days so I love getting new brands and colors!It is such a pretty color too!! This was also a full size product
 

Price: $13.00




This bag was an awesome bag! I am going to use everyone of these products often! It did have a lot of samples this month but sometimes you just cant have the full product lol It was still a great bag. Even the bag itself was cute!!


Total for the full size products:  $103.00


I cant wait for next month! I will be in the middle of my move to Ohio when they are being shipped so I will have it sent to my in laws house to pick up when we get there. So My reviews might be a little late! But check back for the August Sneak peek, which will be right on time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment