Monday, July 22, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday


That I can say that M comes home NEXT WEEK!! 





That things are coming along with this PCS 





That I have a pretty busy week to hopefully help make it go by quickly 





That I have a crafty mom so she can make stuff like the car holder I wanted for the Drive to Ohio lol




That the kids table and chairs I have been wanting was on Zullily so I got it cheaper then planned! Its the little things lol
 

Well Its getting closer. We move in less then 4 weeks. M gets home next week!! Can you believe it? 7 weeks just flew by, most of the time. I am pretty excited. I know as soon as he gets here its going to be jammed packed with stuff to do and before we know it it will be 4am Saturday the 17th and we will be driving away from Mt Home AFB for the last time. Im getting way too excited. My house is just a wreck with packed boxes and empty rooms. The couch is being sold today. 1 week before our new living room furniture arrives. I will have an empty living room. Then when the couches do get here they will be kept in the wrapping to make sure they dont get messed up on our move. My house is going to look ridiculous these next few weeks. But Im still excited!! 

Cant wait till next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment