Friday, July 19, 2013

Citrus Lane Review: July

Citrus Lane redeemed themselves this month. Not saying it was worth the $25 but It was the best box yet. Too bad I already canceled my subscription. I decided that it really just wasnt worth it. Its so cool to see the different brands of kids products that I have never heard of but not for the money I was spending. So July will be my last box and review. Sorry to those of you who look forward to it!




July Review




SUMO Snack-Stacker from ZoLi
  This is an awesome product. Im really excited to have it, its like this box was made for our trip. Its 3 separate containers that just screw on to each other. Makes snacking on the go easy!! This is the larger version of one they put in an earlier box. Its a huge hit with me, but other Citrus Lane Subscribers are unhappy since they have the smaller one.


Price: $18.00

Wooden Peg Puzzles from Melissa & Doug
As you can see from the picture at the top, ours is numbers not letters but I couldnt find that one online. This is a great learning activity for my son. This is also great for the car trip we are about to make. I really love Melissa & Doug and they hit spot on with this product.


 Price: $8.00-$13.00


Cool It Buddy Instant Cold Pack from Me4Kids



When I first saw this I thought it was silly. What was I going to do with this. But once I read more about it Its perfect for our family and road trip. It is a pack of two reusable ice packs that dont need to be kept in the freezer.  My son is a total mess so these will be used often in our house. What better thing to keep in the car, purse, or home since it can be used anywhere!!


Price- $2.99


Fruit Pouch by GoGo SqueeZe
We all know them, and all kids love them. Citrus Lane seems to have a thing for these type things but Im not complaining, these type pouches are my sons favorite. He saw it as soon as I opened the box and had to have it.



Price: $13.00 for a 16 pack




Postagram from Sincerely Inc.
Postagram is an app tht lets you turn your favorite snapshots into printed personalized postcards right from your phone.  Citrus Lane gave us a chance to try them by giving us 10 free postcards. I would have never used this before this day but it could be kind of cool to try out! Who knows, maybe I will love it! You can also go to their site and do it from a computer.







 Price: $.99 per post card so about $10.00



Total: About $42.00

 I really enjoyed this months box. They really did a good job this time around in my book. Im hoping, for other subscribers sake, they stick to better products like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment