Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love and Basketball





The First time I saw Matt it was on the basketball court, the first time I talked to Matt it was on the basketball court, I fell for Matt when he was on the basketball court.. I just didnt know it yet. Basketball is such a huge part of Matts life and of course Im a huge fan as well. Everything makes me think of Matt, naturally, but when I watch basketball, talk about basketball, or hear about basketball I get a little sad. That was our thing.. I watched every game with him, we lived at the gym getting ready for a game, playing a game, or watching a game. Yelling at the tv just isnt the same without him next to me. Monday was the first game I went to since he left. Season just started up and I didnt feel right going when he wasnt there but I went with friends. Sitting there watching the guys play made me sad.. I want to see Matt shooting those threes.. Baby please come home to me so I can stare at your 'shoes' :) My life Love and Basketball... and I wouldnt change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment