Sunday, January 16, 2011

What to do what to do??

Matt and I have been up in the air about weather he should get out of the Military or Stay in. Today I think it really hit him that he wants to be close to his family again. See when he gets out of the military we will move back to Ohio. Our options are: have him stay in since when he will be in almost 10 years when his time is up in a few years, get out of the AF move to Ohio and go reserves, or just get out all together. Im sure that staying in is the best because of retirement but sometimes whats best isnt what our heart really wants and thats really important. So here we are making a huge decision. Also getting out probably means that we will be stationed in mountain Home for the rest of his time in.. that kinda sucks lol but if it means my husband getting out and never having to leave me again then I think Im ok with it.I guess we will see what happens... Its up to him in the long run. I think Im ok with either one but it would be nice to have my husband home all the time and be there for our children. Also to have our children grow up around family since I didn get that chance. ehhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment