Saturday, January 15, 2011

What I miss.

Last night was kind of a rough night for me... so it got me thinking about what I miss the most about Matt being here.

*watching movies with him. Every movie that comes out every night...
*Cooking for two
*Seeing how much he loves out puppies and when he plays with them
* For sure watching him play basketball
*His Kisses
*The way he would sing to me in the car on the way to Boise
*How he can make me smile even when I have had a horrible day
*How he likes when I fall asleep in his arms
* His smile ( even though I see it on skype 99% of the time its blurry)
*Text messages from him
*Holding his hand
* How being with hi makes me feel like nothing could go wrong or no one could hurt me
At my first 3D movie before he left!!!
Lets just admit, that boy is my world. I am absolutely smitten with him. I am so happy to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment