Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Influencer #JadoreVoxBox Review

I love getting boxes. Particularly ones I don't have to pay for wooo!! I was excited to see that I was getting the #JadoreVoxBox from Influencer! Here is what came in it and my review of the products!!


 
 
 


This is the one product I haven't tried yet. Im pregnant and need to do a little more research on whats in it before I try it out. Im really excited though because I want to find a new deep cleanser!



Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate $5.29 for a 18.5 oz bag
Do I even need to review this one?? Come on we all love it!


Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray- $9.99
I was a little skeptical about this and if it really worked. I feel like I can never find something that works the way it says it does. Guess what? It does!!! I wake up and wash my hair. Spray a few pumps of this in it blow or air dry and then straighten it. The next day I don't need to fix it at all unless it was up in a pony tail. Its awesome! And cheap! It also doesn't make my hair feel nasty after it dries!


Kiss Looks So natural lashes: $3.99
Ok I lied. Here is another I haven't tried and wont. I don't do fake lashes. Im a mom. I have gotten so many in my Ipsy boxes that I have enough to go clubbing every night for a month! They do look more natural and easier to put on then others I have seen though!


Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas: $4.49 for 20 tea bags

I got to share two things from my box with my husband this time!! Yep only two because the kisses were ALL mine!! We use to not be tea drinkers in this house, or coffee. he got sick recently and I had to give him some tea I had laying around. He tried these when we got them and really enjoys them!! Maybe we will be tea drinkers now!


Vaseline Men Spray Lotion: $7.99
M isn't a lotion wearer. I tried to get him some Mens Cocoa butter and he uses it if he really really needs to. He actually liked this!! He said it was easy to put on, and seeps in tot he skin quickly and doesn't leave residue. maybe that's because his skin is so dry...maybe not :)


I loved this box!! If your interested in Influencer let me know and I can share more info with you~






 

No comments:

Post a Comment