Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag Review: February

My bag is here my bag is here!! Im so excited. I love this months bag. The bag in general gets me excited. I love the pink!! The cheetah print on the inside is so cute too! Check out what I got in my Ipsy glam bag!




Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia


I was really excited for this because I love gloss over lipstick and we have been getting so many lipsticks lately. I got the Fuchsia Freesia over the Peony Petal and am pretty bummed. I was hopeful this wouldn't be as pink as it looks but it is. It is just as pink on the lips as it is in the bottle and the picture doesn't even show half of how pink it really is! For sure nota  gloss I can just throw on carelessly. If I want to get use out of it I need to tone it down major! Also the smell is horrible. Maybe because Im pregnant but I do not like bad smelling lip products lol


Price: $16.00



Zoya Nail Polish in Dot
Love Love love it! Zoya is one of my favorite brand of polish. I am slightly obsessed. This bag is amazing if only because of this! I would have loved either color but I have been getting all the purples with ipsy lately so I was excited to see the Dot this time around. Its so pretty! Get this, and every Zoya polish out there. That is all.


price: $9.00



Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow in Violette

 I was a bit nervous about this because Im not a fan of shadows like this but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I for sure wouldn't saw crease free though. This color is sooo pretty on so im gonna have fun pairing it with some of my other shadows and see how it looks/does. Would I buy this on my own? Probably not but it wont get lost in my makeup box forever.


Price: $18.00


Skyn Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud
Im really excited to try this. Im all about finding a good cream/mask to help with anti aging! yes yes Im only 25 but gotta start early! I wont be using this until after this pregnancy because using anything different on my face freaks me out. Check back In August and maybe I will do a post about my favorite creams and masks!

Price: $39.00 for 6 masks


J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes EL13
I hate fake lashes. Ok I don't hate them but Im a mom of a 2 year old boy. Who has time for that? Where would I even wear them? lol So I am over getting them in my ipsy bag. IPSY CHECK MY PROFILE I DONT USE THESE!

Price: $3.99



Benefit BAD gal lash
This was a bonus for my points so im exited. I am always in need of mascara. This one I heard was amazing!

Price:$19.00 for full size




Well there it is!! My bag! as always, I love my ipsy! Cant wait for next month!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment