Sunday, February 16, 2014

Announcment!

So I am so excited to post this. I cant keep anything to myself so this has been really hard. Of course most of you know ( if you are FB friends with me that is) but I must post it here as well.


MJ is going to be a big brother!! yay!! I have had a few of you asking about updates since I wrote a blog post about sharing my experience with you and had yet to update it. Well that's because we only tried one month this time! We are so excited and a bit in shock. I think the shock is finally starting to wear off. With Mj, it was such a struggle emotionally and physically to get pregnant. Maybe not for M but for me it was. My body just wasn't doing what it was suppose to. We were fully prepared to take just as long this time around.

I woke M up at 5:30AM to look at my pregnancy test with the very faint positive line to make sure I wasn't crazy! We are 10 weeks and couldn't be happier.

Of course MJ doesn't understand at all. We took him to the ultrasound and he saw the screen and yelled " baby crocodile"! lol so that's whats in my belly I guess. Its also been hard to tell this toddler not to jump on me. He just doesn't seem to get it. Good thing he has until September to understand a little better :)

Here are our announcement pictures!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment