Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ipsy Glam bag Sneak Peek: February

I love this month, its one of my favorites. Mainly because little man was born this month! The other reason: Valentines Day! I don't actually care for Valentines Day I just love all the candy that's out and seeing the pink everywhere.

I am pretty excited for this Glam bag, like every one. It seems like its going to be a good one!!



Here are the Sneak peeks for February!


FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1:

 It's pout perfection with these pretty picks.

This looks like its POP Beauty's Plumb Pout lip gloss!! finally a gloss!! I was getting tired of the lipsticks lately. The colors look great too! The pink looks a little too pink for me but I bet it looks different on!




FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2:

 Hold your heart in your hands? Why not, with one of these awesome nail shades?!
 This of course is the Zoya Nail polish. You can never go wrong with Zoya. It is my favorite brand! the colors are perfect for Valentines day!




FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #3:

Sugar and spice. Everything nice. TWO of these sweet picks will be yours this February!
 
First we have the City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush. I do not need another cream blush but it looks like the perfect color! Next we have the Jesse's Girl eye shadow Palette. Everyone can use another Palette! Then we have J Cats lashes. Another thing I do not need! Next is Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow. Last there is Mally Beauty's Evercolor Eyeliner. I love trying new eyeliners so this should be fun!




FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4:

 You'll be getting one product from this bouquet of beauty picks (fit for the Queen of Hearts)!
 
In the back it looks like there is Pacifica's Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter.  There also looks to be IPKN Moist ad firm BB cream. Then there is FAB First Aid Beauty Skin rescue deep cleanser with red clay. This one would be a nice one to try! Next there is Uberliss' straight effect Orchard and Argan oil. As you know, I love trying new hair products so I really hope I get this! There is also Dr Lin's Acne Spot Treatment. Skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask WITH ICE AGE MUD looks to be hiding in there as well. Behind everything looks like NuMe Intense Renewal Mask. I haven't liked many NuMe products so not excited for this one. Last in this picture is the PHYTO-C Velvet Gel.



FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5:

Love is in the air! Get ready for FIVE fabulous products to discover in your "Look of Love" Glam Bag!

And here is the bag!! Which I love Pink so Im loving this!



This bag really seems awesome! It looks like a great mix of makeup AND beauty products. I am so excited for my Glam Room to get updated to see which ones Im getting!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment