Friday, February 21, 2014

My Baby is 2!!!

To be writing this so soon is crazy to me. MJ is 2. I cant believe it. Was it really 2 years ago that I first held him in my arms? Moms always tell you how fast it goes but you just don't think about it until your sitting here at his 2nd Birthday Party and wondering where the time went. Its sad really. We are always saying how we cant wait until he eats solids. Cant wait until he says his first word. Cant wait until he walks. Cant wait. Cant wait. Then its all here, and they are growing up too fast and we want time to rewind or stand still. That's where Im at. I want time to stand still. This age is amazing. Its been amazing for a while now and it just gets better. He is so fun and perfect. I don't want him to grow up. I don't want him to need me  any less then he already does. Cant time just stop? Lets just have him be 2 forever. I will even take the new tantrums if it means he will stay young forever!

A little about MJ

* He is enrolled in a Montessori School 3 half days a week where he loves it and learns so much!
* I know everyone says this but Im pretty sure he is the smartest 2 year old ever.
* He is just under 3 ft. I can update on his weight when we have his apt next week but last we checked he was 30 pounds or just under.
* He is sooo helpful around the house and listens so well. Its amazing.
* He is a charmer and for sure a people pleaser. Everyone loves him and he loves that.
* He Loves trucks, trains, books, playing ABCMouse.com.
* Some of his favorite shows are PAW Patrol, Dora, Toy Story, Fox and the Hound, and  Baby Einstein's.
* I would say his favorite thing is to go outside but the weather here has been horrible so who knows if he loves that anymore lol


Here is my baby!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment