Monday, March 3, 2014

Endometriosis 31 Day Challange

You may or may not know that March is Endometriosis awareness month. So many people don't know about it or what endometriosis even is. If you read my blog you should because I have posted about it before.


I am going to participate in the endometriosis 31 day challange. During this challange I will answer questions provided to me by one of the endo awareness sights.



This post will contain 3 days worth since I'm a little late!

Day 1

For me, living with Endometriosis is:

Painful and a total learning process still. I never know when the pain is going to come, for how long, and how bad. It's different every single day.

Day 2

I was diagnosed with Endometriosis in the year of:

2011 after M left for deployment to Iraq. I had pain and it gt worse and worse and eventually stopped going away. After countless test and ultrasounds I was pre diagnosed and sent to have a laproscopic surgery done where they stuck a camera in me. After my 4 hour surgery the doctor told me that I did in fact have endometriosis and scar tissue and it was everywhere. 


Day 3

But I’ve had symptoms since:

2005 from what I can remember 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment