Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thanful Monday-LATE

Thankful Monday

That we are finally in Ohio in our new home!



That I am already LOVING it here 



That we are finally unpacked and now its just decorating and getting things put in the right spots




For my mother in law who is awesome and has been here every day to help us paint and get things done



For ADT securtiy system so I can feel safe when M is away!  


I just realized today that I missed Thankful Monday AGAIN yesterday! Booo me! I have been so busy getting things put away and set that I totally forgot! I have finally had a second to sit down and get on! We are in our home and things are getting done. I am so excited and just love it here. MJ starts school Tuesday and Im sad and excited all in one. Keep an eye out later for another subscription box review as well as pictures of our new home!! M goes back to work next week so I promise I will have more time to write!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment