Thursday, August 15, 2013

I can officially relax, almost

Today is our last day in Idaho. In fact, we only have 13 hours left in this State. In fact today, I hate this state. There is so much smoke in the air from these fires its horrible. I cant wait to leave.

I have been stressed up to my ears because of this whole buying our first house and doing it from a different state without even seeing it in real life. But I am happy to say we are finished! We now officially own a beautiful house in Huron Ohio. If you didnt see my first post about it, here it is.


It is a perfect house for us for these next 4 ( or more) years. That was such a huge relief to be done. Its so exciting. I dont think it has really hit M yet because he hasnt seen the house in real life. It has hit me, only because I can finally breathe well as much as I can with this smoke hehehe jk. This portion of the move, which was obviously HUGE,  is finished. Now its all about making this home ours as soon as we get there.

M is completely out processed from this base as of two hours ago.  That was the last step! Things are all falling into place when I honestly thought they werent going to. Ms Charger is being delivered to his mom in Ohio tomorrow which is 2/3 days earlier then expected. Also our driver for the household goods told us our stuff should arrive the 19/20th. Thats before we get there! Thank goodness Ms mom has a POA to receive it so we dont have to wait.

We are also able to leave a day early, tomorrow, then planned. We will still arrive the same day as planned but we are just splitting up that last day so M doesnt have to drive 12+ hours that day, and we can pull up to our home in the day time instead of 10PM.

Now I am just full of excitement instead of stress ad its amazing. Although I am not crazy about these next 5 days and the 32 hours we will be driving during them, it will be a fun adventure. We have driven those roads many times before but this is it, the last time. We do not ever have to drive them again AND it will be the road to our new home! Not to mention we get to see my dad, who is meeting us at our first stop in Cheyenne for dinner since they are only a few hours away. Then we are taking MJ to the Omaha Zoo Sunday which is supposed to be amazing!! We will take the labs to doggy day camp and Petsmart so they arent locked up in the hotel, and Maui gets the hotel to herself because she hates people and dogs. It will be a nice little break from sitting in the car not to mention MJ finally gets to see more animals that should be at a zoo, like an elephant. Poor kid goes every few weeks and has never seen one.  Maybe I am more excited for this then anyone.

So here we go, my last post ever written from Mt Home AFB ID. Sad. Exciting. Strange.

Thankful Monday should be fabulous these next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment