Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ipsy: August Glam Bag Sneak Peek



Here we are another month coming too fast. Well the one thing I enjoy about these months flying by is that we are closer to getting our next Ipsy bag!!!  The sneak peeks are already up and most everyone is excited for this month!! So here we go!! August sneak peeks for the Ipsy Glam bag!!




Sneak Peek #1

  Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.





Well pretty much everyone already knows that the lip stick is Urban Decay so we are all very excited! What an awesome brand to have in out August bag right?? The colors are bright but I would love to have one to try!! Now the other product seems to be the disappointment to most Ipsy subscribers. it is said to be the Noya Lip Balms. Now remember we get one of the two so I have already read most Ipsy subscribers already upset by the chance of them getting the Lip balm of the UD lipstick, and of course I will be too if thats the case!




Sneak Peek #2

 Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!





I just want to say I love Ipsys sneak peek pictures this month. lol IDK why I just do. Now for this sneak peek one bottle has been confirmed as being the Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Scrub and the other we are thinking to be their pumpkin mask. Trying different face products are always fun!


Sneak Peek #4

 Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item!



This is said to be the Pixi Lash Booster Mascara. I myself have never heard of it but from what Ipsy Subscribers are saying about the reviews they read, it is horrible to try and get off. We all know that sucks in a Mascara. I have already heard a few people saying they will give this away without a chance.



Sneak Peek #5

Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!






Well this bag is full of disappointment it seems. If you have been a glam bag subscriber, you will notice a few of these products that were from pervious bags, one being from LAST MONTH. I know it is only $10 but I can assure you, not many of us want duplicates when I doubt anyone is finished with the first ones we got. So here it is
The Polish is the Straight Up Nail Lacqure in MaTia from last month
NYX Crea blush
Looks like SmashBox Photo Finish primer - which I wouldnt mind getting
City color Cheek stain- which is new but I feel like we have gotten a TON of cheeck stains or blushes lately.
 Possibly
Mica Bella Earth eye shadow/highlighter
 Pixi Eye Bright liner or Chella brow liner
 Pacifica BB Cream.



Sneak Peek #5


                            Get ready to learn about what Glamour is all about this August.



Here is Sneak Peek #5!! Of course we already have ladies mentioning how they do not like that bag. Well we all cant be happy all the time right? I think its a pretty cute bag. They all may not be my pick but we get a new one every month so its fun to see what they come up with!




Well there it is!!! The August Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment