Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: August

I am finally settled in tot he new house ( sorta) so I have a little time to sit down and write some posts for the blog. First thing is first, The Ipsy Glam Bag reveal for August!! Yay!!!

Well This was the second month in a row I was not happy :( But of course I must write anyways!! So here we are!!


First we have the Pixi Beauty Lash Booster in Blackest Black. Of course this was a trial size. I have not actually use this and am a bit nervous to do so since the reviews are not good. As I said in my sneak peek, It is said that it is really hard to get off. No girl wants a mascara that is harder to get off then they already are!






Price: $17.00 for a full size


Next we got the MicaBeauty Eye Shadow In Bronze. This is a really pretty eye shadow. Its a loose powder so you barely have to dab the brush in it to get a lot! I have never used MicaBeauty brand before so it was fun to try another eye shadow brand!

 Price: $14.95


Next is the City Color Cheek Stain. I did not really want this just becuase I feel like we are always getting blush products in the bags lately. Or maybe its just because I have tons. Also I love my powder blush so am bias. I always worry about make up not being blended enough and with this is would be horrible if I didnt blend it all the way. 



Price: $2.99

Another Product we got in our August bag was the Pumpkin Nutrient- Rich Facial Mask by Michael Todd. I havent tried this yet becuase I am still getting settled in and have barely any time to even put on make up let alone do a facial mask lol. I am not huge on products like this so it wasnt something I was excited about but it could be fun to try. Who knows, maybe it will be amazing! 



Price: $34.00 for a full size


Last from the August bag was the Noya Lip Balm. This is the product I was really annoyed about. I dont use anything but strawberry carmex if I am not using lip gloss or lip stick, I said that in my profile. So to get this OVER the Urban Decay Lip stick was horrible!! This will rarely be used! It does smell good though!


Price: $3.99


I also got a bonus product which was the Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow for referring two more people. I a excited to try this product as soon as I decide I should put on some make up! :)


Price: $20.00


Well there it is!! August Ipsy Glam bag!! Although I wasnt thrilled about this bag, I still love Ipsy and cant wait to see the sneak peeks for September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment