Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bump Date

Yay this again!!! hopefully I can stick with it since I haven't been great about blogging lately!



13 weeks with #2

Total weight gain/loss:I have no idea at this point. Im gonna say up 5 pounds which is crazy. I was on a medication that made me lose a lot of weight and I got off it right before getting pregnant so IDK where I really started lol

Maternity clothes: No maternity but I just wear leggings when I go out. My jeans quickly wouldn't go up over my butt this time around lol


Stretch marks? No and lets pray it stays that way


Sleep: Oh how I love my sleep. I go to sleep early and have to wake up twice to pee at least and if I cant fall back asleep I start to feel sick and it sucks.


Best moment this week: That the carpet in Mjs bathroom got removed and new flooring put in. 1 of 2 things that need to be done to this house before the baby comes!


Movement: Nope, nothing yet. I'm not expecting it for a while longer.
 


Food cravings: mhmmm food. Right now Im thinking about Mexican food. We tried this place not too far from the house and it was amazing! But my cravings change weekly

Gender: We do not know yet!


Symptoms: Everything is coming on early this time around. Bloating seems to be going down and actual baby bump coming. My sickness is gone for the most part but I do feel it sometimes at night so Im not gonna say its gone. Im uncomfortable... strange

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Wine


What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the time you have while being a mommy of just one. This is gonna be my advice for a  while because its really hitting me hard MJ wont be my only.


Instead of a bump picture ( I will post one sometimes) Im going to do Maternity fashion yay!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment