Friday, March 14, 2014

Ipsy Glam bag Review: March

yay its here!! I was getting a little worried because I had not received my tracking email yet ( which is wrong every time anyways), but it came after I checked my mail and already had my bag!!

This bag is awesome. I am always excited for them every month but this month I was extra excited. Although this is the first time I have received only 4 products, they were awesome ones so im ok with that.

So here is MY March Ipsy Glam bag!!





BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
This was only a sample ( BOOOO). I was surprised. It was the first time I have gotten a lipstick SAMPLE in my ipsy bag. I was ok with this before receiving it because I have a ton of lipsticks and I prefer gloss BUT this is actually an awesome color and it looks more like a gloss on ( at first) then a lipstick! I really like it! Great for the spring!

Price for a full size: $18.00




Roughles by Nicole By OPI in On What Grounds



OBSESSED already!!! I was so excited for this if nothing else in my bag. We all know my obsession with Nail polish. A few days ago my polish started to chip. Now I change my color at least twice a week. With my obsession and having a toddler boy it has to happen often. I went without color on my nails ALL DAY today because I was waiting for this! So glad it came today. Its so pretty! You have to do a few coats to make sure it covers the nail but Im loving it. I know its gonna be a pain to get off because all textured polishes are, but sooo worth it! The color is fantastic! And it dries quick which is a plus! The only annoying thing is how thick the brush is. I cant remember if this is all OPI polishes or not.

Price: $7.00

Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad By Be a bombshell Cosmetics

This is wonderful!! Such a good brand and product. Not colors I would choose for myself ( the teal and copper color) but they really do look great! This and the polish more then make up for only having 4 products!

Price: $16.00

Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches
Im actually really excited to try these. I have to do more research on ingredients and probably wont try them until after I have the pregnancy though. Hopefully its a product I end up loving!

Price: $16.00


Love this bag like I said before!!! I also love what they are doing with the theme and bags.

UPDATE on a product from last month:
I recently found out that the POP Beauty lip gloss we received in our February bag is a dud. Women are having bad reactions to it such as swollen lip or hives. Not cool. Luckily I haven't been using it because Im not a  fan of the color. Im not sure what Ipsy is doing about it, if they plan to do anything at all.

An update email I got from ipsy after they read my post:
"As a result of a manufacturing mistake, the flavor/fragrance normally included in the gloss was accidentally left out of some batches. While the smell was off, we have assurance from POP that the product is safe. We're sincerely sorry that your first experience with this product was poor".

"We rely on our community to keep us informed. I'd also encourage you to reach out to POP Beauty customer service regarding your experience with this gloss".

"Both ipsy and POP are committed to providing only the best for our customers, and we’ll be working hard to avoid such mistakes in the future. "

"Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns -- I'd be happy to help. "


I have to say that that was awesome customer service by Ipsy!!! Makes me love them even more~~
 

1 comment:

  1. I got the exact same bag as you this month. I wish I loved the polish more, but I'm excited about everything else!

    ReplyDelete