Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bump Date

16 weeks!!! I know I skipped a few weeks woops!!


Total weight gain/loss: Not sure! I stopped looking at my scale and just waiting for my weight checks which are every 2 weeks. Im pretty sure 10 pounds though lol

Maternity clothes: No maternity but I just wear leggings when I go out.


Stretch marks? No and lets pray it stays that way


Sleep: I have been sic for the past 4 days so sleep is not happening with me.


Best moment this week: We found out the sex of the baby yesterday!

Movement: Im actually feeling some movement. Just not enough for me to say " oh yea that's baby"
 
 


Food cravings: Buffalo Wild wings...bad... and salty foods. M is getting me BWW for the 3rd time this past week.. hehehe


Gender: We went in yesterday to a private place and were told we are having a  GIRL!! but I look at the pics and am not so sure. I guess Im gonna say girl until they tell me otherwise at my U/s at 22 weeks lol
 We actually wanted a boy at first but now that we were told girl we are so excited. So I really hope they aren't wrong.

Symptoms: Other then my boobs going 2 cup sizes up nothing this past week!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: sleep right now


What I am looking forward to: feeling kicks that I know are kicks

Weekly Wisdom: Try and relax and not stress...something Im not doing lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment