Monday, November 11, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday
 
 
It is only appropriate that todays thankful Monday is strictly for our Veterans.
 
I am thankful for each and every man and women who has served in our military and protected our country. This includes all the Veterans from the past, the ones currently active duty, and those who plan to serve in the future.  
 
I am thankful for those who are currently deployed because I know how hard it can be to be away from your family during the holidays.
 
Most of all I am thankful for my husband. I have seen him first hand sacrifice so much. I am so proud to call him my husband and the father of my child. He is my favorite veteran.
 
 
 
Then of course although military wives, and parents, are not veterans I am thankful for them too. Because they are the ones who support each and every veteran which helps encourage them to keep doing what they are doing. Being the one left behind I know it can be so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment