Friday, November 15, 2013

ipsy glam bag: November

yay its here!! Oh how I love ipsy.

I thought this months bag was a lot of fun. A lot of good name brand products!

Here is my bag



 EM Cosmetics Creamy color sheer lipstick Miss Moneybags

This is a really pretty color when you first look at it. When it gets on the lips its a little too pink for me, especially for the fall. But as I have stated before, nothing that a lip gloss coat cant fix! It does smell really good though which is strange for a lipstick. I would love to try some of their other colors!


Price: $16.50




Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Crayon in Shameless
I am not a fan of Lip Crayons. Not sure why. I think Im just a lip gloss gal. In this picture it looks pretty purple but Shameless is a really pretty color, off the lips lol It is almost the same color as the Em cosmetics when it hits the lips. Very pink! this wont get too much use, for sure not until the summer.

Price: $14.00




Nailtini Straight Up Lip Color in caviar cocktail
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand. So no doubt I wont like this no matter the color. I really wanted to have the gold color because I have a silver type polish and the gold is just so pretty so I might need to buy it. Nailtini is an awesome nail polish!


Price:$13.00




Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime

 I am more of a blush person rather then a bronzer but that doesn't mean I don't like them!! Pixi is a pretty good brand ( besides their mascara). This might be a TAD on the dark side for me, even for a bronzer but I still really like it.



Price: $18.00



Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil In Jezebel
Im a black eye pencils girl through and through but this is really pretty! I goes on much lighter then you would think. I actually had to run over it a few times to get the color to show! I probably wont buy this product but its fun to mess around with!


Price:$14.00




HSI Professional Argan Oil



I was pretty excited to get this product. I am always looking for a good hair product because my hair is so dry! I just ran our of my morrocon Oil so I was really really excited for this to come. Its so thin which I love! It also smells really really good and my hair doesn't look greasy at all! Im curious to see how my hair is after a few days of using this product.



Price: $29.99 for a 2oz bottle




Like I said above, I loved this bag. Although there are a few products that weren't really my thing, the bag was still nice. The only complaint I have is that I got two lipsticks. 

Like always, cant wait for December!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment