Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: November Sneak Peek

Can you believe its already November? That is just crazy to me! Anyways here is November's Sneak peeks! I am so excited for this months ipsy bag. Who am I kidding I always am excited!


Sneak Peek #1


You asked and we listened! To kick off "Glam It Up" month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this emspiring makeup line!

 
 
So obviously we will be getting em products as one of them. In this picture I am thinking its their Lib Balm, Lip Stick, eyeliner, and mascara. A lot of people are not wanting the mascara since ipsy sends them out a lot. I love mascara as you all know so I am more then happy to get that!
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #2
 
These lip products are perfect for your party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades
 
Well here we have Be A Bombshell Cosmetics. These colors are 'Trophy wife' and 'Some Beach' I am not a fan of these colors at all so it wont get much use.
 
Sneak Peek #3
A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of one of these and you'll be good to glow!
 
 
Ipsy gave this one away on their instagram. This is the Pixi Bronzer. I am pretty excited to try this one out. I still cant find a bronzer I love!
 
 
Sneak peek #4
 
Every toast you make will be a little more glamorous when you use one of these lovely shades to raise your glass.
 
This is obviously Nail Polish and I am loving the colors! Perfect for November I think. I have silver so I would kill for the Bronze. People are saying Nailtini which very well could be. I feel like the Bronze in this picture is way lighter then the one they have so we shall see!
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #5
 
Get ready to sparkle like a diamond with one of these amazing products in your November Glam Bag! 



We can tell one of these is BH Cosmetics Glazy Girl sample palate. Next we have the Cailyn Eyeshadow, then HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil LEAVE IN CONDITIONER flat iron thermal protector which I would love to try. Then we have Glam Glow Mud, Then Tresemme's hair spray or could be moose. Its hard to tell with them I feel like they all look the same lol. Last we have fake eye lashes again. I Havent used my last two so do not want these!
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #6
Add a little extra sparkle to your eyes with this star-worthy liner!
 
 
This I believe is Gem eye pencil from Starlooks. I really like their products! Loved their eyeliner from the last bag!
 
 
 
Sneak peek #7
 
All that glitters isn't always gold, but November's Glam Bag surely is! And did you catch it? ipsy has you covered with SIX items - everything you need to Glam It Up this holiday season!
Here is a little peek at Novembers bag!! I think its way cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
ipsy posted this on their FB page mentioning that it had to do with this months bag. I think it goes good with their Glam It Up theme.
 
 
 
 
everyone is getting SIX items in their bag this month and I know Im not the only one who is excited about that!! Cant wait to post what I got in my bag!! I would love to see what you got in yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment