Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful Monday

Thankful Monday
 
 
 
For a small city where they make sure kids still get to enjoy their trick or treating even when its a few days late because of the rain,
 
 
 
for Huron Green, which made me feel like I was back on a base for a few hours!
 
 
 
That school is flying by and I'm almost done!
 
 
 
For fall. I love fall it seriously is the best!
 
 
 
For a fun library that I can take MJ to not only check out books but to also enjoy a fun story time once a week.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been horrible at blogging these past few weeks! With the change of season comes fatigue and on top of being tired all the time I have had a sick child, a  sick husband, and homework! MJ had a week long cold that turned into Croup AGAIN. Man this kid cant catch a break. Of course when MJ gets sick, so does M but for much longer ( or he just milks it for as long as possible ;)). MJ had to miss his school Halloween party because he was so sick the day of Halloween and almost missed trick or Treating BUT it rained so bad that afternoon that most places rescheduled it. We were able to take him from 4-6 yesterday which was awesome. The weather was so much better, he wasn't sick, and it was earlier which is perfect for his age. he still wasn't too sure about what was going on but he refused to let us carry him or hold his pumpkin bucket even though he just looked so tired of walking. Every house we went to just loved his costume! Since we are more 'country' we went into a neighborhood to trick or treat. I was so excited to see almost everyone out in their drive ways and their fire pits going and everyone having a blast, exactly like it would be if we were back in Mt Home AFB trick or treating. It was so awesome to feel a little 'at home' again. That will for sure be our neighborhood we trick or treat at every year.
   School (for me) is going awesome! It is a work at your own pace course which I wanted since who knows when I would have the time to sit and get to do homework with the craziness in my house. I have been so intrigued and excited about what I am learning that I have finished 4 out of 6 units already! That is 16 lessons done so far. That includes text reading, workbook stuff, exams, and 4 hr long lecture interviews which are awesome!Unit 5 and 6 isn't like the other 4. it is virtual internships. Then instead of exams online, I send in my work by mail to the teacher/ wedding planner for them to grade and give me feed back. This will go into my portfolio which is really cool. I am just waiting for Unit 5 in the mail so I can get started! I can not believe I have gotten this far so fast! I can now say by January 1 2014 I will be a Certified Wedding Planner and can start on starting up my business! I am nervous and excited all in one.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment